Monday, March 1

some scrapbook stuff...

I have a lot of scrapbook stuff to share with you! :)

this is my first layout for the sassy lil sketches blog - check it out at www.sassylilsketches.com

this layout was supposed to be for a blog hop for sassy sketches and a couple other sites. but i was supposed to use a couple other requirements other than just the sketch, and i kind of got wrapped up in using the great sketch, and forgot about the other stuff. but here it is anyway...

and this is the stuff I made for the scrapfreak design team for February. It's using Pink Paislee cupid line of products. SO STINKING CUTE!



in other news... I spent a good chunk of the last weekend working on my scrapbook room - it's almost useable. and now i want to do a little decorating in there to make it a really fun spot.
I'll share pictures when it's all done!


4 comments:

La- said...

Love all of these pages! You did an awesome job on these multi-page layouts! Thanks for sharing!!

La-

~Holly~ said...

Love all the projects you did Amy!
Great work!! :)

BrendaB said...

Love all your projects!

Martine said...

wow! love your interpretations of the sketches! great work!